Dortmund Starlet Emre Mor Reportedly Having Inter Medical Done Ahead of 2-Year Loan

​Borussia Dortmund’s Emre More is in Italy for a medical ahead of a proposed two-year loan deal with Inter Milan.

That’s according to The Guardian’s Marcus Christenson, who posted a tweet bearing as much on Tuesday.

The Turkish attacker joined BVB from Nordsjaelland last summer, but is already poised to leave the Bundesliga outfit in the hopes of playing a more prominent role at a top club.

He was said to have held talks with Inter technical director Walter Sabatini, who – as of Monday – wasn’t able to confirm a deal. However, he seemed quite confident that it would get over the line.

“There have been a few complications for Emre Mor, but the week is still young,” he said to Sky Sport Italia. It’s only Monday.”

Torino FC v AS Roma - Serie A

It’s looking like a deal could be reached pretty soon, with Mor now reported as having met with the club in order for the routine checks to be carried out.

The deal includes a €15m obligation, which should see the player remain with the Serie A outfit after the loan period is complete.

The 20-year-old was also a reported target for Premier League sides Liverpool and Everton, with Fiorentina and AS Roma also thought to be interested.


“>

Inter look to be the team who will sign the player, however, and negotiations shouldn’t go past the end of the week as long as the medical is passed.

Meanwhile, the Nerazzurri are also set to announce the arrival of Brazilian left-back Dalbert Henrique, who completed his medical on Tuesday.

Let’

Inter Milan Emerge as New Competitors in Race to Sign Leicester Winger Mahrez

​Italian side Inter Milan have entered the race to sign Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez as Inter’s director of football Walter Sabatini is reported to have made contact with an intermediary of Leicester, according to news outlet ​II Corriere dello Sport.

Despite stating that he will continue to perform at his best for the Foxes, Algerian winger Mahrez had previously confessed his desire to leave the King Power Stadium.

The 2016 PFA Players’ Player of the Year has been the ​subject of two bids from AS Roma, but it is understood that both were rejected on the grounds that Leicester’s valuation of the winger had not been met.

Roma’s league rivals Inter have now emerged as competitors in the race for Mahrez after Sabatini sounded out Mahrez’s availability during a meeting held in Rome earlier last week.

While the Giallorossi are looking for a replacement for new Liverpool signing Mohamed Salah, it is believed that Inter’s interest in the Algerian winger is linked with the increasing departure rumours surrounding wingers Ivan Perišić and Antonio Candreva.

Riyad Mahrez

Candreva’s agent has recently denied rumours of an exit from the Nerazzurri in an exclusive interview with ​Calcio Mercato, however it is believed that this will not deter bids for the Italian International.

Perišić has most recently been linked with a move to Manchester United, although stories on a move to Old Trafford have gone cold as it is believed that the Red Devils have not met Inter’s valuation of the Croatian.

Let’

PHOTO: Highly Rated Brazilian Full-Back Dalbert Undergoes Medical at Inter Ahead of Proposed Move

​Inter Milan look all set to announce the official signing of Nice left-back Dalbert after the club tweeted images of the star undergoing a medical.

The Nerazzurri have stolen a march on the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Juventus and look to have gotten their man, should he pass his medical as expected.

Dalbert enjoyed a fine campaign in Ligue 1 last season and won a lot of admirers for his attacking displays with Nice.

The 23-year-old is joining for a fee in the region of £18m, which seems like a snip in the current market, and he will follow in the footsteps of the legendary Roberto Carlos as a Brazilian left-back to ply his trade at Inter.

FBL-FRA-LIGUE1-NICE-MONACO

The news of his imminent official announcement will go down well with Tottenham fans, who had to digest reports on Tuesday that the Serie A giants were eyeing Danny Rose.

Dalbert’s move to Italy might be more of a snub to Juventus than anyone else – Arsenal signed Sead Kolasinac for free earlier in the summer and Liverpool recently captured Andy Robertson.

[embedded content]

The Bianconeri are facing a fight to keep hold of another Brazilian left-back in Alex Sandro, with Chelsea reportedly an interested party.

Dalbert will become their fourth significant summer signing following the arrivals of Borja Valero, Matias Vecino and Milan Skriniar.

Let’

Jose Mourinho Comments on Failure to Sign Ivan Perisic From Inter: ‘That’s Football’

​Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho seems to be nonplussed over losing out on Inter Milan’s Ivan Perisic.

The Portuguese manager had identified the 28-year-old Croatian winger as one of his main attacking targets this summer, but Inter were just as keen on having him in their squad and Mourinho was unable to recruit the player.

ICC Singapore - FC Internazionale v Chelsea FC

Asked for a comment on missing out on Perisic, the former Chelsea gaffer told Premium Sport (H/T ​Football Italia): “That’s football.”

Mourinho also previously coached the Serie A side, and having led them to the treble in 2010, he’s still quite fond of the club.

While he does wish Inter the best of luck in every game they play, he would obviously prefer to be on the winning end if his team ever had to face them

Inter Milan players celebrate with the t

“If I was playing against Inter tomorrow I’d want to win,” he added. “They’re strong, they put up a good defence to keep someone who’s an important player for them. That’s football.”

“The truth is that since I left, all Inter Coaches have had the same messages from me. I want them to win trophies for the Interisti, and when I say Interisti what I mean is us.

“He [Spalletti] received the same message I gave to Gasperini, Ranieri, Mazzarri… with all those who came to Inter there are too many to name.

“I hope Luciano can give stability to the team and win something for us.”


“>

Mourinho will lead his team out against Real Madrid in the UEFA Supercup on Tuesday. He is surely hoping to kick his second season at United off in style, and a win over the Champions League holders would really help.

Let’

Emre Mor’s Loan Deal to Inter Milan Nearing Completion

​Turkish starlet Emre Mor is on the brink of joining Italian club Inter Milan on a two-year loan deal from Borussia Dortmund, according to ​La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Mor, a target for Merseyside clubs Liverpool and Everton – as well as several others, could possibly complete the switch to Serie A this week, having reportedly agreed terms following positive negotiations with Walter Sabatini.

VfL Bochum v Borussia Dortmund - Preseason Friendly

The loan deal also includes a €15m obligation, which should see things stamped as permanent after two seasons, and the player should be making his way to Italy on Tuesday to finalise the transfer by way of a medical.

Muzzi Ozcan, the player’s agent, has since confirmed the agreement agreed upon by his client and Inter.

“We have reached an agreement with Inter,” he said.

“The truth on the rumours linking him with Napoli is that the club simply wasn’t interested.”

Offers from AS Roma and Fiorentina were reportedly rejected in favour of a move to the San Siro outfit, who are seeking to get back into the thick of things near the summit of the Serie A table next season.

Rivals AC Milan have strengthened considerably, bringing in several new players, while Juventus still look to be in great condition to retain the league title. 


“>

The addition of the BVB winger, though, could see Inter’s fortunes change in that regard but the player must seize his opportunity with both hands.

Let’

Sevilla & Marseille Both Interested in Signing Underused Inter Striker Stevan Jovetic

Montenegrin International and former Manchester City striker Stevan Jovetic is attracting interest from two high profile European suitors in Marseille and Sevilla. With no place for him at Inter under new coach Luciano Spalletti, the club are looking to sell. 

Having been on loan at Sevilla for six months, the Spanish side want to make the deal permanent going into the new season as Jovetic bagged seven goals in all competitions for them. Meanwhile, Marseille are looking to hijack the move with their own bid, with the hope of him partnering new arrival Valère Germain. 

FBL-ESP-LIGA-SEVILLA-OSASUNA

While Oliver Giroud remains Marseille’s number one target, they have turned to Jovetic with the hopes of securing another signing before the window closes, according to L’Equipe. Jovetic has gained the reputation of a ground hopper ever since leaving Fiorentina in 2013, where he scored 40 goals for the club. 

As previously mentioned, Jovetic is not a part of Spalletti’s plans as he is already equipped with captain Mauro Icardi to lead the line. Jovetic’s most recent celebration having scored against Chelsea in pre-season indicated the player wants to stay and fight for his place, but the manager and board are ready to cash in. 

Sevilla reportedly turned down the opportunity to activate the option to buy Jovetic at the end of his loan, with the hope of securing the player at a lower price. The price stated was €14m but both clubs will be keen to secure Jovetic at a lower price given Inter’s desperation to sell. 

Let’

Brazil Legend Ronaldo Reveals How He Succeeded Where Others Failed & Why He Retired in 2011

Former Brazil striker Ronaldo says tireless practice and a bottomless desire helped set him apart from other young footballers growing up.

Ronaldo is regarded as one of the finest footballers ever, having won two World Cups and two Ballon d’Or awards, and the ex-Barcelona man says his desire to be one of greatest players from a young age helped him make the grade at the highest level.

He told ​the Players’ Tribune: “​For right then, I was still just one of the other little boys in our town known for playing football.

FBL-FRIENDLY-UNDP-EBOLA-CHARITY

“And I mean playing all the time. Maybe, looking back, that’s what made me different from all the other kids in Brazil who wanted to be footballers. I wasn’t just dreaming of being the greatest, but actually, truly believing it. That I really could be … one of the best who ever played.”

“I laugh thinking about it, because I don’t know where it came from, or where that thinking started.

“It was just … life … from the moment I first kicked a ball.”

Real Madrid's Brazilian forward Ronaldo

The former Real Madrid forward also revealed he practiced for hours in his family’s garden as he looked to fulfil his ambition of becoming a professional footballer.

He added: “I looked at every opportunity as a step toward becoming a professional football player. It was like a menace in my head. I couldn’t think of anything else — as much as my parents wanted me to focus on school. 

“And after that first year playing futsal, all the other steps seemed to fall into place. Part of it was luck … a lot of it was dedication. I began training the next year with São Cristóvão football club. And by the time I was 13, clubs were already looking at me. 

(FILES) In this picture taken 13 June 20

“So I went to Belo Horizonte to play for Cruzeiro. When I was 15, I got my first invite to train with the national team. When I was 16, I made my professional debut for Cruzeiro. And the next year, in 1994, I went to my first World Cup with Brazil. Like I said, it all happened so fast.

“And as much as I wanted all of it, every moment still felt like a surprise, in a way. I didn’t know what a timeline for becoming a professional was supposed to be like. There’s no plan or handbook. Sometimes it felt like I went from one day playing at school and in our backyard, to practicing with Bebeto.

“Then the World Cup came. How can I describe that 1994 World Cup? Or that team?”

Real Zaragoza v Real Madrid

The 40-year-old says his decision to retire in 2011 came after a whole host of injury and health problems made it difficult for him to play at the level he wanted to.

He said: “For me, football was always about seeing how far I could push myself and I feel I did that for as long as I could. I had made it through another knee injury and I joined Corinthians. 

“But when other health problems made it difficult to not only play, but also to breathe, and stand up, and walk … I knew I had to stop. If I couldn’t be the player that I wanted to be on the pitch, if I couldn’t have the same feeling, then I couldn’t be out there at all.

[embedded content]

“In 2011, I needed to make a decision. I knew that I needed to say goodbye to football. At least, to my time on the pitch.

“But football — it’s like an addiction. For players. For fans. For everyone. It’s why it just grabs so many people all over the world. So I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about that since I’ve stopped playing. I think about what the sport gave to me.”

Let’

Inter Milan Set to Challenge Man Utd for PSG Right Back as Talk Over Potential Swap Deal Grows

​Manchester United have been firm favourites to sign PSG right-back Serge Aurier this summer, but the Premier League side now face stiff competition from Inter Milan.

United are supposed to have a deal in place worth £27m but now, according to ​Express, Inter Milan have a swap deal in mind to persuade PSG to part ways with the full-back.

Aurier is no longer required at PSG since the arrival of Dani Alves earlier in the summer and reports are suggesting that PSG and Inter are set to hold talks over a deal which could equally benefit both clubs.

Inter Milan are willing to release Joao Mario from the club in a player-plus-cash deal and PSG are in fact interested in bringing Mario to Ligue 1 – so a swap deal could work well for both teams involved.

FBL-FRA-CUP-PSG-ANGERS

However, Jose Mourinho is more than eager to bring the Ivorian to Old Trafford with Matteo Darmian ready to leave this summer to either Barcelona or Bayern Munich. Although, Aurier moving to Manchester United has been put on hold because the player is not allowed to work in England due to him being arrested in France last year.

[embedded content]

Antonio Conte’s Chelsea is also said to be interested in the player but they face the same challenge that Manchester United face with the work permit being denied for Aurier.

Let’

Italian Journalist Claims Man Utd Have ‘Moved on’ From Pursuing Deal for Inter Winger

​Manchester United have moved on from attempting to sign Inter Milan’s Ivan Perisic this summer, according to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio.

Perisic has been linked with a move to Old Trafford since the beginning of summer, with the Red Devils openly expressing their interest in the Croatian.

However, having hit August and nothing seeming to give any hints at United’s interest eventually coming to fruition, Jose Mourinho has reportedly given up on signing the winger; as confirmed on Twitter by Di Marzio:

​​Mourinho and United were looking to take advantage of Inter’s financial troubles by taking the 28-year-old to Manchester on the cheap. However, after a number of small deals done by the Milan club, they can now afford to hold out for a giant fee for Perisic.

Inter were said to have been adamant on a £50m fee for their man, and United winger Anthony Martial had to be included in any deal made between the two clubs.

[embedded content]

As a result, Mourinho has seemingly ended his interest in the winger – despite Perisic’s desire to make the switch. With everything that has gone on, Inter are believed to be on the verge of offering Perisic an improved deal at the San Siro – to solidify their stance on his future.

There is still a small chance that United could eventually complete the deal, but Mourinho has now supposedly resigned to only signing three of his four desired targets this summer – Romelu Lukaku, Victor Lindelof and Nemanja Matic.

However, with that being said, only seven hours prior to Di Marzio’s claim that United had given up, the journalist confirmed that the Red Devils were still interested in signing Perisic – but Inter hadn’t received an offer.

​​Keep your eyes peeled, there may be more to this… or Di Marzio is losing the plot.

Let’

Agent Reveals Borussia Dortmund Wonderkid Has ‘Agreement With Inter’ After Failed Spell

Emre Mor looks set to end his time at Borussia Dortmund just 12 months after joining the German side. The Turkish international has struggled to adapt to life in the Bundesliga and he failed to make an impact at Dortmund like that of fellow new signing Ousmane Dembélé.

After reportedly agreeing on a £10.7m deal with Serie A side Fiorentina, amidst additional interest from Napoli and Premier League side Liverpool, Mor’s agent has said that his client now has an agreement in place to transfer to the San Siro this summer. Liverpool have been linked on a number of occasions over the last few months.

However, according to Football Italia, agent Muzzi Ozcan said: We have reached an agreement with Inter. The truth on the rumours linking him with Napoli is that the club simply wasn’t interested.”

Reports over Ozcan’s comments have come two days after the agent announced on Twitter that he had not spoken to the media about Mor’s future.

[embedded content]

​​Dortmund have made it clear that they would listen to offers for their Danish-born forward, with an offer slightly above the £8m paid to FC Nordsjaelland last summer enough to convince Die Schwarzgelben to cut ties with Mor.

Let’